sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017

WHAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT YOU?


“What are my best qualities?”, “What is best thing about me?” and “What are my worst flaws?” these are questions that everyone has ever asked themselves.

It is known that the people who surround you have a lot of influence on your personality, as the old saying states: “Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are”. For this reason, I reckon that everyone shoud be with people who are trustworthy, loyal and supportive.

I have a bunch of flaws that I would like to change, like for example: I would like to have a positive outlook of life or more sense of humor, don’t be so moody every time I have an exam and I would like to be more adventurous. Despite of these defects, I have good qualities, such as: I’m creative, honest and I am a very down-to-earth person.

To conclude, I would add that everyone has defects and qualities, no one is flawless. I am inclined to believe that everyone should try to overcome their defects, although sometimes it can be very difficult. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario