sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017

ANY COUCH POTATOES AROUND?

First of all, I would like to say that a couch potato is a person who watches a lot of television and does not have an active life. From my point of view, the number of this kind of people has increased over the years.

I wouldn’t consider myself a couch potato as I hardly ever watch televion.

However, when I am not doing homework, studying or hanging out with my friends I spend a lot of hours on social media, chatting with my friends or listening to music.

It is an open secret that almost everybody wants to be healthy and get fit, but they are too lazy for that, owing to this fact a bunch of websites give pieces of advice such as: follow some people on social media that will inspire you to get active, keep a workout calendar and track your progress and create a playlist with awesome songs.

To conclude, I would like to add that more and more children are becoming “couch potatos” due to the new technology. I reckon that parents shouldn’t provide their kids with mobiles and that a good way to keep healthy is joining sport clubs like swimming, football or tennis. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario