lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2015

THIS IS ME, BY IRENE

I am going to write about my image. I don't think I am particulary trendy. I usually wear jeans, sweatshirts and sneakers. I hardly ever wear skirts or dresses. However, I like wearing smart clothes on special ocaassions. I almost always wear a little make-up.

What things do I love? I really like taking photos when I go to a nice place or when I am with my friends. I also love watching action films. My favorite action films are "The Hunger Games" but I am sad because on November 27 it was the last film. The third thing I love is travelling with my family or with my friends.

There are also things that I hate. I don't like when people argue. The second thing I hate are Mondays. The third thing I hate are horror films, because when I watch any horror film I can't sleep at night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario