martes, 29 de diciembre de 2015

MY CHILDHOOD

Do some smells remind you of your childhood? What associations do they have?

The smell of plastiline reminds me of when I was at primary school with my friends. I used to like playing with it. I have always like the smell of wet soil after it rains. Because I used to go walking with my mother. I also love the smell of cotton candy because it reminds me of when I used to go with my parents to the fairs.


What about sounds? Do some sounds or songs have strong associations for you-positive or negative?

Yes, certain songs bring back memories. For example, the theme song from The Simpsons reminds me a lot of when I went to my grandsparents' house with all my family because my cousins and I always watched it! Also, a song by Pitbull makes me think in the summer of 2013. That was a relly good summer.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario